That's how many days until my then-husband leaves for the Army. That's how many nights I have left to curl up next to him and fall asleep. That's how many mornings I get to wake up before him and make breakfast, then climb back into bed and cuddle for just a few more minutes. That's one Thanksgiving, one Christmas, one New Years, one Valentine's Day, and one birthday. 262 days.
March seems so far away. Forever away. But I know that time is going to fly, and I need to hold on to every minute between now and then. We have our wedding to look forward to, we have 262 more days together to watch our nephew grow up, and so many little things to treasure in the first 4 months of our marriage.
Thank God for support systems, friends and family, and a strong faith in God's plan for our lives. That's what's going to get us through the next 262 days (and then some)
August 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love your blogs - I have no idea how you keep up two blogs - kudos!! By the way - I love "Nineteen Minutes" - Jodi Picoult is such a good writer!!
I keep this one that's a little more personal and kind of goes all over the place on topics haha, and I've been keeping it since January 2010. My Paleo blog is just for Paleo and CrossFit, but it can be hard sometimes to do both of them :) And I'm already obsessed with "Nineteen Minutes" - Jodi is probably one of my favorite authors!
Post a Comment